Welcome

Hello! Welcome to The Shoot Shoppe Blog. I'm Jennifer. I am a photographer who loves to capture memories and turn them into beautiful works of art. I shoot from the heart. I am inspired by natural light and real life moments. Thanks for stopping by... What a s{hoot}!

Schedule

I am currently booking a very limited amount of portrait sessions for 2012. If you are interested in booking a portrait session, please send me an email to inquire about my availability and reserve your date!

6.01.2010

The Extended Clark Family *Utah Family Photographer*

Isn't this family beautiful?
And one of them is very special to me!
 
We only had one day to do shoot these photographs...
One possible day when everyone could be there.
And the morning of... it was pouring rain - thunder and lightning.
I was worried. But guess what?  
By the afternoon, it had cleared and the clouds gave us beautiful diffused light.
We got lucky.  Welcome to Utah weather!
Thanks Aimee for asking me to come and capture these great family memories!
What a s{hoot}!
XOXO
 
Want some nice family pictures of you and your family tree?
I love to shoot families and I want to shoot yours.

No comments: