Welcome

Hello! Welcome to The Shoot Shoppe Blog. I'm Jennifer. I am a photographer who loves to capture memories and turn them into beautiful works of art. I shoot from the heart. I am inspired by natural light and real life moments. Thanks for stopping by... What a s{hoot}!

Schedule

I am currently booking a very limited amount of portrait sessions for 2012. If you are interested in booking a portrait session, please send me an email to inquire about my availability and reserve your date!

6.19.2010

Scott and Sandra's *Groomals*

A few weeks ago, I shot Scott and Sandra's "groomals" and then I shot their wedding the next day.
They are so cute together and they were very sweet with each other during the shoot!
Here are a few of my favs!

More from their wedding day coming soon...

What a s{hoot}!
XOXO

No comments: