Welcome

Hello! Welcome to The Shoot Shoppe Blog. I'm Jennifer. I am a photographer who loves to capture memories and turn them into beautiful works of art. I shoot from the heart. I am inspired by natural light and real life moments. Thanks for stopping by... What a s{hoot}!

Schedule

I am currently booking a very limited amount of portrait sessions for 2012. If you are interested in booking a portrait session, please send me an email to inquire about my availability and reserve your date!

6.09.2010

Baby Hadley *Utah Newborn Photographer*

This darling little 3 week old came to see me at my studio for her very first photo shoot!
She is daughter #4 in her family and she is just as adorable as the rest of them!

It took us awhile to get her settled down, but when she gave in to slumber... 
I got some beautiful shots!
Her cute mom wanted some vintage and black and white shots, so that's what we did!
Isn't she precious?

What a s{hoot}!
XOXO

Want some beautiful photographs of your new baby?
Give me a call!

No comments: