Welcome

Hello! Welcome to The Shoot Shoppe Blog. I'm Jennifer. I am a photographer who loves to capture memories and turn them into beautiful works of art. I shoot from the heart. I am inspired by natural light and real life moments. Thanks for stopping by... What a s{hoot}!

Schedule

I am currently booking a very limited amount of portrait sessions for 2012. If you are interested in booking a portrait session, please send me an email to inquire about my availability and reserve your date!

1.21.2010

PLEASE VOTE.

I have entered a contest to win a chance to learn from one of my favorite local photographers!
I would LOVE this opportunity!  Please take just a moment and go VOTE FOR ME!
You can vote once per computer, so vote with all your computers
and then spread the word to your family and friends.
There are a lot of us who entered so I will need a ton of votes!
THIS MEANS SO MUCH TO ME!  Thank you!!
Just click here on her blog:  www.julieparkerphotography.blogspot.com
and vote for me:  Jennifer Tanner!
THANK YOU!!

No comments: