Welcome

Hello! Welcome to The Shoot Shoppe Blog. I'm Jennifer. I am a photographer who loves to capture memories and turn them into beautiful works of art. I shoot from the heart. I am inspired by natural light and real life moments. Thanks for stopping by... What a s{hoot}!

Schedule

I am currently booking a very limited amount of portrait sessions for 2012. If you are interested in booking a portrait session, please send me an email to inquire about my availability and reserve your date!

12.29.2009

The Frasier Family


This beautiful family reunited with each other for the Holidays.
(Some of them traveled home from Alaska & Chicago!)





 
 
 
 

Thanks Mel, for asking me to capture your family -
I love seeing the relationships - being part of it for a little while...
its one of the best parts about my job!
Thank you for braving the snow and cold with me.
It was fun!!

What a s{hoot}!
XOXO

No comments: