Welcome

Hello! Welcome to The Shoot Shoppe Blog. I'm Jennifer. I am a photographer who loves to capture memories and turn them into beautiful works of art. I shoot from the heart. I am inspired by natural light and real life moments. Thanks for stopping by... What a s{hoot}!

Schedule

I am currently booking a very limited amount of portrait sessions for 2012. If you are interested in booking a portrait session, please send me an email to inquire about my availability and reserve your date!

12.14.2009

The Snow Ball Dance.

My awesome cutie teenager and his friends
wanted me to photograph their dance pictures
instead of getting the generic ones at the school -
and because it was the Snow Ball - out we went into the snow! 
I have to say that shooting teens are among my FAVORITE shoots.
Why?  Because they are REAL and they know how to have FUN.
Here are a few from our session!



 
 
 Warning - Mom Bragging moment ahead:
I am seriously the luckiest Mom on the planet to have this kid in my house!
He is the BEST.  EVER. 

What a s{hoot}!
XOXO

No comments: