Welcome

Hello! Welcome to The Shoot Shoppe Blog. I'm Jennifer. I am a photographer who loves to capture memories and turn them into beautiful works of art. I shoot from the heart. I am inspired by natural light and real life moments. Thanks for stopping by... What a s{hoot}!

Schedule

I am currently booking a very limited amount of portrait sessions for 2012. If you are interested in booking a portrait session, please send me an email to inquire about my availability and reserve your date!

11.18.2009

The Kraaima Family | Ogden Family Photographer

I love this family!  They are some of our best friends.
We had a lot of fun playing in the leaves together!

 

 




Thank you so much for asking me to photograph your cute family Haley!
You know I love you all to death!
What a s{hoot}!
XOXO

No comments: