Welcome

Hello! Welcome to The Shoot Shoppe Blog. I'm Jennifer. I am a photographer who loves to capture memories and turn them into beautiful works of art. I shoot from the heart. I am inspired by natural light and real life moments. Thanks for stopping by... What a s{hoot}!

Schedule

I am currently booking a very limited amount of portrait sessions for 2012. If you are interested in booking a portrait session, please send me an email to inquire about my availability and reserve your date!

11.09.2009

Aimee & Steve | Utah Couples Photographer | Jennifer Tanner

This cute girl and I have been friends for a long time!
She was one of my best friends in high school and my maid of honor at my wedding many years ago!
  (I would post a pic of us together back then,  but I wasn't sure I wanted to do that to either of us!)
She recently got married and needed some post-wedding photographs.
How cute are they?  Isn't new love amazing?

 
 
 
Thanks so much Aimee and Steve for asking me to capture your love!
I wish you guys all the very best in your new life together!
What a s{hoot}!
XOXO

2 comments:

The Clark Clan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Curtis and Windy Olson said...

Beautiful pictures!! They are a great an amazing couple. You can see their connection even in the pictures. Great job!