Welcome

Hello! Welcome to The Shoot Shoppe Blog. I'm Jennifer. I am a photographer who loves to capture memories and turn them into beautiful works of art. I shoot from the heart. I am inspired by natural light and real life moments. Thanks for stopping by... What a s{hoot}!

Schedule

I am currently booking a very limited amount of portrait sessions for 2012. If you are interested in booking a portrait session, please send me an email to inquire about my availability and reserve your date!

5.12.2010

*Abby's Senior Pics*

Meet Abby.
She is lovely.  I like her a lot.
She's real.  She has style.  She's gorgeous.  And I want her hair.
This darling green eyed girl is about to graduate high school!
And she has some big plans for her future.

I think I freaked her out a little when I told her I was engaged to be married at her age.  :)
Hey, what can I say?  It worked for me!

We shot these at her fabulous house - barn - yard in North Ogden.
Her Dad has the coolest old truck.
Then we headed downtown and finished up on 25th Street!

Here are just a few of the awesome shots we got at her session...

Thanks Abby for asking me to do these for you!
Your future is shining bright!

What a s{hoot}!
XOXO

2 comments:

Teri Wadman said...

Abby you look so beautiful in all of these! Love them! Congratulations on graduating!

Emilee Pierce said...

Abby, you are a star! So photogenic!