Welcome

Hello! Welcome to The Shoot Shoppe Blog. I'm Jennifer. I am a photographer who loves to capture memories and turn them into beautiful works of art. I shoot from the heart. I am inspired by natural light and real life moments. Thanks for stopping by... What a s{hoot}!

Schedule

I am currently booking a very limited amount of portrait sessions for 2012. If you are interested in booking a portrait session, please send me an email to inquire about my availability and reserve your date!

9.21.2010

Heather and Dave *Married*

I have been SO BUSY and have totally neglected my blog!
Ahhh!
I hope to be caught up soon and get all my sessions up!
 
Here are a few from Heather and Dave's Wedding Day!
They met at Weber State University... and thats where they got married!
So we had to take some where they met... Building 3!

I wish you the VERY BEST Heather and Dave!

What a s{hoot}!
XOXO

No comments: