Welcome

Hello! Welcome to The Shoot Shoppe Blog. I'm Jennifer. I am a photographer who loves to capture memories and turn them into beautiful works of art. I shoot from the heart. I am inspired by natural light and real life moments. Thanks for stopping by... What a s{hoot}!

Schedule

I am currently booking a very limited amount of portrait sessions for 2012. If you are interested in booking a portrait session, please send me an email to inquire about my availability and reserve your date!

10.19.2009

The Ellis Family | Utah Family Photographer



Welcome to The Shoot Shoppe BLOG!
I am so excited to finally launch my new website and blog!
Hurray!  Happy Day!

And there couldn't be a better family for my first post...
Meet the Ellis'.  They are Beautiful - INSIDE and OUT.
 



 

There are SO MANY great shots - I had a hard time choosing for your sneak peek!
XOXO



No comments: